Parasis SENC is the market leader in delivering market friendly services tailored to contractor requirements for buildings ranging from normal importance (public safety) to post disaster importance with complete operation and functionality following an earthquake.
Some of the available services include;
- Preliminary studies and preparation of installation specifications of the seismic risk mitigation measures.
- On-site technical assistance.
- Training session in our offices or at contractor’s office with workers doing the installation of the mitigation measures.
- Inspection of completed work and issuance of certificate of compliance.
- Qualification of installed equipment.
- Evaluation of the reliability of critical systems (Post Disaster Facilities)
We are able to serve the following trade segments:
- Electrical installation
- Plumbing and Piping Systems
- Medical Gas
- Communication & Controls
- Suspended Ceilings and Architectural Elements
- Mechanical process
- Fire protection systems
Design Services are delivered with a client focus by experienced professionals using state of the art analysis tools and software for:
- Development of innovative technical solutions to address congestion problems on site that do not allow the use of conventional bracing methods
- Requirements for structures for the installation of equipment
- Supports and anchoring of piping, electrical bus bar, ventilation ducts in mechanical shafts
- Thermal expansion for steam and hot water systems
- Product seismic approval
- Any site related problems that require engineering analysis